Sunday, November 10, 2013

Cousin's Wedding


My cousin, Ivan had a wedding luncheon on Sunday at Tropicana Golf and Resorts :) Ah it was a beauuuutiful Sunday indeed.

Elaine, Amanda and I arrived earlier because he needed some help with the reception. First of all, it was our first time there, we had no idea where's the nearest parking to the banquet. We were so lucky we parked ALL THE WAY at the other end. heh. *pats Elaine's head* It felt like we climbed the great wall of china with our heels because we couldn't find any lifts :(

Imagine the club members playing tennis halfway and 3 girls walked past in dresses and heels. yes, it was embarrassing :(

So, Elaine was helping out but Amanda and I wondered off walking around the resort :D ah i love the greens!

So off we went :) yes, my eyes were closed.

"So if you look to the left, you'll see the Eiffel Tower". 


It rained earlier that morning, which made the air humid :( 



Amanda was complaining non stop. "AH TOO HOT. I NEED THE AIR CON".





I love my gold quilted bag that i bought from 6thsense.com.my :)
Dress from Cache Cache, shoes from Agape




Brian walked in with a bag and i was sarcastically asking if he brought his bowling ball to the wedding. and to my surprise, he brought Teddy! Teddy's my uncle's dog who is so spoilt and pampered. He even wears a LV dog collar -_-"



With Amanda and Elaine


Adrian (cousin), Elaine, Ivan (cousin who drank too much cuz it was his wedding and he was having the Asian flush), and Ginny.


When the luncheon ended, we were on our way to the parking lot and we walked past this event planner decorating another wedding with red heart-shaped balloons <3 AHHHHH so cute. so i took one. 



I feel like a kid. seriously -_-"


till then!












No comments:

Post a Comment