Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Back to Basics at Number76, Bangsar

I shall blog about my recent visit to Number76 :)
I've been there a couple of times, mostly to repair my horrendous damaged hair due to extensive bleaching :\ 
I was glad i went to Number76, because if i didn't my hair would prolly catch fire now because it was so damaged and dry.

Previously I've bleached my hair countless of times, dyed my hair twice a month (having pink hair needed maintenance) and it was from all from my previous hair salon, before i went to Number76.

ombre and neon pink stripes back in March 2013

So, a month before i went Number76, i had my hair dyed brown (at another salon). which made it worse because my hair didn't have enough care and i was hurting it bad. real bad :(


And yeah, I went to the branch over at Bangsar looking for a possible saviour. and I found Amy :) She's too nice and funny haha.

During my first visit, I told Amy I wanted to dye my hair + add turquoise highlights lol. Amy said she didn't want to because my hair was too damaged. Hence, my constant ultrasonic hair treatment over there. It's too bad i didn't take any picture of how bad my hair was with all the split ends. ugh!

Anyhoooo, last Sunday i went over there again because my hair was decent enough to dye. I was so happy because I hated my black roots. double ugh!


I told her i wanted dark ash brown. LOL keeping it on a down low. it's cuz i've been having lighter hair for some time, and i always like to switch it here and there :)


haha and yeap, i'm very happy with my ash brown hair wheeee. She made my hair feel so soft and shiny because i added hair collagen and i did the Milbon treatment
Thank you Amy :)



Perhaps i'm going back there to change another colour in 2 months lol I get bored easily with my hair colour.

Oh and here's a shameless camwhore picture of myself. PEACE!



haha toodles!







No comments:

Post a Comment