Sunday, October 13, 2013

Say hey!




Hi all! I'm Christine O. and i'm the owner of Sheabelle. I simply love accessories hence the blogshop. heh:D

Why a blog? 
I've wanted to share a thing or two for some time now, but i can't just do it on Sheabelle. Somehow i kind of regret not starting this earlier. But hey! It's better late than never :)

What am i blogging about?
Everything and anything i guess? haha! Perhaps more on what's been happening in my life, or just plain ol' life hacks or maybe foooood ;)

Let's start with 5 random facts about me.
1. I graduated from Monash University
2. I am the second in the family with the constant M.C.S (middle child syndrome)
3. I love accessories. a lot! 
4. I started Sheabelle back in my university days (year 2011). it was simple a random act
5. I am four feet eight :) say heyyyy. 

I guess, this is it! 






No comments:

Post a Comment