Friday, October 18, 2013

The Good Batch, Damansara Uptown

A new cafe in town! It officially opened on the October 10th.
It's located at the same row with Wondermilk and Fat Spoon Cafe, and directly opposite the bus station.

When Lyndy suggested this place, I was so happy because they serve breakfast all day. 
We went over after work, hence the dark lighting :( 


Juvin on the left, and Lyndy on the right


Loving their simple deco :)

I had a hard time deciding what to order because everything felt so good! I really wanted to try the Parisiene but it was late and they ran out of  French toast, i think? so i settled for Mexican
The waitresses were all really cheerful. So, a thumbs up!




Cappuccino and Latte



Juvin's Hangover Mess (RM20.90++)
HOLY MOLY MACARONI JESUS. nuff said.



I had the Mexican (RM23.90++)
It's this "roti canai" version of a burrito. I have to apologize tho, because they have guacamole in the wrap and for some weird reason i dislike it. I had a hard time telling the waitress that i don't want guacamole in my wrap. lol but she was trying her best to understand what i meant.
nevertheless, my mexican/malaysian burrito was AWESOME <3 it was like having roti canai, crispy chicken and scrambled eggs all in one dish. ah bliss!



Will definitely visit again :)


The Good Batch
53, SS21/1A, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Contact: 03-7733 2303
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thegoodbatchkl



No comments:

Post a Comment